H3RALD Web Site
H3RALD.com was created in 2004 by Fabio Cevasco, a technical writer, programmer and IT enthusiast. It features over a hundred articles covering a wide range of topics, from programming to writing, productivity and even traveling.
Currently, this site is fully static (minus a few AJAX calls) and is powered by the HastySite static site generator.
Unless stated otherwise, all the content published on this web site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The source code of this web site, such as its layout, stylesheets, custom min rules and code is licensed under the terms of the MIT License.
How to generate and run this site locally
- Download and install Nim.
- Clone Nifty, compile it and place the nifty executable in your $PATH.
- Clone nimhttpd, compile it and place the nimhttpd executable in your $PATH.
- Clone HastySite.
nifty installin the hastysite repository folder.
- Compile hastysite and place its executable in your $PATH.
- Clone this repository.
- In the h3rald repository folder, run
- Start LiteStore by running litestore in the h3rald repository folder.
- Start the NimHTTPd server by running nimhttpd in the output folder of the h3rald repository (create automatically when running